Thursday, March 15, 2012

My Weekend Part 2

Hello All

So I never quite figured out how to retrieve the pictures from my IPad, but I did figure out how to copy them from my Facebook page.

This first picture is my upline Karen and two of the other girls who are on her team with me. I am the one making a funny face.

Kim, Karen, Nicole and Me
We were lucky enough to get front row thanks to Karen who was a helper for the day. This is a picture of Shelli the CEO and Co-Founder of Stampin' Up! on the big screen.

Shelli Gardner
We did two make and takes which were super cute. Here is the first one we did. The kite actually changes with a turn of the circle on the side of the card.

Make and Take #1

This one was simple and I didn't get a chance to finish it yet, but you get the idea.

Make and Take #2
Remember the swaps I was telling you about? I took my card fronts and traded them with other people and these are the ones I got in return. This was my favorite part of the day. I loved seeing everyone's designs.

Swaps
We were getting pretty hungry looking at the lunches all lined up. We were very curious as to what was in these boxes.

Lots of Lunches
Here's what we got. It was delicious, especially since I was starving.

My Lunch
Last but not least the Prize Patrol. They were giving away free stuff all day long. They would put a list of demonstrators names up on the big screen and those people would win a fun prize. The only things any of us "won" were the Prize Patrols where everyone got something. This was one of the giveaways. So fun!

Simply Sent Prize Parol

  
Stampin' Up! Regionals was a success. I had a wonderful time bonding with the girls on my team and also chatting with other demonstrators from all over the Midwest. I learned some great tips to use in my classes and workshops and collected some great ideas while swapping with others. I can't wait for next year!

Happy Creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment