Monday, March 12, 2012

My Weekend Part 1

Hi All,

I had such a fabulous weekend and I am so excited to tell you all about it! Friday afternoon and Sunday morning I spent at a crop where I made some "tu-tu cute" cards which I will be selling at my oldest daughters dance school. I also made a cute and simple shamrock card, but I'll save that for Wednesday.

Tu-Tu Cute in all four colors

Tu-Tu Cute in Lucky Limeade

Tu-Tu Cute in Melon Mambo

Tu-Tu Cute in Wisteria Wonder



Tu-Tu Cute in So Safron
 I am selling these to the parents so they can give them to their daughters at recital. I want to have an option for the parents of the boy dancers as well. I'll share that one as soon as I come up with something.

On Saturday I attended Stampin' Up! Regionals downtown Milwaukee. It was such a neat experience. I was super bummed out though. I went to turn on my camera when we first arrived to capture the moment and I saw the blue screen with the words "empty battery". I was devastated, but I did have my IPad with me and I took pictures with that. Not the best of quality, but pictures none the less. I am trying to figure out how to get those pictures on my blog, so hopfully by tomorrow I will have it figured out so I can share them with you. I do have them on my SU facebook page if you just can't wait. https://www.facebook.com/messages/1499585286#!/pages/Jessica-Hummer-Independent-Stampin-Up-Demonstrator/154532947979039  
While you are there go ahead and "like" it.

Happy Creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment