Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Preparing for Regionals

Hi all.

As I said yesterday, I am preparing for Stampin' Up! Regionals this weekend which just happens to be held here in Milwaukee this year. How awesome is that!? Many SU demonstrators from all over the Midwest will be here so it should be an awesome experience.

I'm not sure exactly what to expect, but the one thing I do know about is the swaps. It's kind of like trading baseball cards. You make X amount of card fronts (not the entire card) and swap yours for someone elses. I am planning on taking 25 card fronts, so I will come home with 25 different ideas from other people. I am so excited to do this! Just a little worried no one will want to trade with me. I guess I have a fear of rejection. ;)

Here is what I came up with:



I had to come up with something I could duplicate 25 times. I am pretty low on paper and of course I did not get my order in early enough, so white it is. I'm not sure about the hearts at the bottom. I'm thinking I will make the rest with the Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder. Guess what I am doing tonight after the kids go to bed tonight? 24 more to go...

Happy Creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment