Thursday, March 22, 2012

Kids Birthday Note Cards- Girls

Hi All

So, my family and friends have been requesting note card sets that they could purchase to have on hand. A pack of 6-8 simple homemade cards that they can keep in a drawer at home and grab when something comes up.

I decided to start with a kids birthday pack (per a friends request) I didn't take pictures of those because she requested just card fronts. These are the exact designs I made for her, I just made them into full cards. 

Here are the two I created for the girls cards

Girl Birthday Note Card Set

I chose a purple princess and pink and yellow butterfly's. Can't go wrong with those two themes for young girls. Each card has a little texture, a ribbon and a stamp. Simple and cute.

I'm off to take my daughter to the doctor so I'll save the boy cards for tomorrows post.

Happy Creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment