Friday, March 9, 2012

Do I Have Everything?

Hello all,

I am so excited for this entire weekend. Very soon I am leaving to go to a crop. I'll be there from 12:30pm until the wee hours of the night. Working on cards talking with other ladies who enjoy scrapbooking and making cards as much as I do. Hopefully introducing them to the wonderful world of Stampin' Up! if they don't already know about it.

Tomorrow I will be attending Regionals downtown Milwaukee. I can't wait to share my experiences with all of you. I am hoping to learn a lot not only about SU as a business, but new ideas to bring into my classes. So exciting!

Then Sunday, back to the crop. Another couple of hours of uninterrupted crafting time. This mommy couldn't be more excited. As much as I am going to miss my sweet little girls faces, I am really looking forward to some "me" time. My name will be Jessica, not Mommy for once!

Ok, time for me to hit the road. Do you think I have everything?

Sure hope I didn't forget anything

Happy Creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment