Monday, February 27, 2012

Preschool Busy Bag Idea #2

Hello all

My spring fever is still in full affect. This weekend I did some early spring cleaning. I started with wiping down a little spot on the wall and from there was no stopping me. Pretty soon I was on my hands and knees wiping down baseboards and balancing on the step stool to reach the cobwebs in the corners of every room. 

I also go to cleaning and organizing the playroom. We're ready for play dates! I also wanted to have a place for the kiddo's to play during my card classes. It's always an option to bring your kids to the card classes I hold in my home. I hate to brag, but our play room is pretty awesome. Just sayin' :)
Sensory, Art and Story area of the playroom


Needless to say, I was exhausted from all that cleaning and didn't get around to any card making. I did however make another Busy Bag activity. Here it is...

I Spy Bottle


Both of my girls (4&2) really enjoyed this one. I used little toys and trinkets I found while cleaning the play room. I colored the rice with liquid food coloring and used my scanner to scan in the objects that are hiding in the bottle. I also covered the picture with contact paper to protect it. Simple and fun.


I'll be creating more cards soon, I promise.
I found this idea at: www.countingcoconuts.blogspot.com
 
Happy Creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment