Friday, February 17, 2012

Our Week At A Glance

Hello All

I don't know about you, but I have been completely obsessed with the website Pinterest lately. I have been finding so many neat things to try with my kids, things to make for my home, things to make and give as gifts and so many cute card ideas.

I've been wanting to do this for a while now, and I finally found some time to make it.
 It's "Our Week" at a glance. I thought it was a great way for my husband and I to remind each other what we have going on. Plus it's just cute!
Our Week
 A lot of the examples I have come across say to use dry erase markers, which I sure work just fine. I used Crayola Window Markers. They work really well on glass surfaces and clean up well.

Everyday Enchantment Designer Series Paper

I was so excited to use the Everyday Enchantment Designer paper. I think it' is so pretty and perfect for this project.  I got this awesome idea from Kristy@nextoheavenHappy Creating!








No comments:

Post a Comment