Sunday, February 19, 2012

New Use for Pop Dots aka Stampin' Dimensionals

Hello All

For the past coupe of months I have been unable to wear my wedding ring. With the combination of losing weight and the cold weather my ring is too big.

I used to wear it anyway until I was washing my hands in the Target bathroom and when I went to shake my hands dry it flew off my finger onto the floor under the sink. That scared me enough that I just choose not to wear it. I would be devastated if I lost it.I've been meaning to get it re-sized again, but life is just getting in the way. 

Last night my husband and I attended a party where I would be meeting people that he works with. I couldn't go without my wedding ring on, so I had to come up with a quick idea on how to keep it in place. My mind immediately went to my crafting supplies. Here is what I came up with...



So, it's not ideal, but it worked in a pinch. Two pop dots stuck to the back of my ring held it on my finger all night. It felt good to be able to wear it again, so getting to the jeweler to get it re-sized is at the top of my to do list.

Happy Creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment