Thursday, February 7, 2013

I Dig You

Hi All!

Today I would like to share with you a few things I made with the Stampin' Up! I dig you stamp set. Although I have two little girls, but they have a lot of of boy cousins and friends. So this was an easy purchase for me.

This first picture is an invite to a birthday party. The mom of the two boys is a good friend of mine and asked for my help. It was so much fun getting together with her and coming up with ideas. Here is what we came up with. The wording was all her idea. It's so cute and yes my girls were invited and they had a blast.


This next photo is of the tags I made to go on the goodie bags. Which were the cutest things ever! I wish I could have taken a picture, but the girls tore them apart on the way home. This awesome mom got aprons from Home Depot and inside were little "build your own" projects. The girls loved putting them together with their daddy.


Here is what the gifts that we took  looked like. I had the girls dip their toy truck tires in brown paint and zoom them around on, yes the brown paper that comes in my Stampin' Up! boxes. Why not!? The girls had a blast creating their own wrapping paper for their friends. I also created the mini cards with the I Dig You stamp set.



The other card I would like to share with you is a first birthday card for my cousins adorable little guy.  I totally "dig" this stamp set. ;)






Thanks for stopping by. I have lots more to share with you so come back soon. Until then...
Happy Creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment