Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentines Day

Happy Valentines Day to You All!

To celebrate I would like to share some fun Valentines I made for and with my girls this year.

This is the card my girls gave to their teachers. It is a case from Kelly Rasmussen via Pinterest. I loved the heart as an apple idea. So cute and simple.




This is the Valentine my 5 year old took to school today. Have a Kool Valentines Day! With Kool-Aid Single's and fun crazy straws I found at Target. 
I found this idea via Moms by Heart.net
Here is the link:  http://momsbyheart.net/kool-free-printable-for-valentine-exchanges/


I just had to do this again this year. How fun is this heart braid. 
Here is the link to the how to video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJgJOXUZIfg


 This is the Valentine my 3 year old took for her class. I found this idea on Pinterest also, but I can not find the original source. It thought it  was such a good idea. A healthy alternative to candy. 
You are My Main "Squeeze" Valentine! Attached to squeezable applesauce.


My three year old cheesin' it up for the camera in her heart shirt

Each teacher also got a brownie to snack on.
Shooting for brownie points
Idea via: Laura McKinsey


My 3 year old also took these fun Valentines to her little gymnastics friends and favorite coach today. They consist of two graham crackers half a Hershey Bar and a Peep Heart.
I need S'more friends like you! 
Idea Via: Domesticated Lady
http://domesticatedlady.com/2012/valentines-etsy-can-you-handle-smore-valentine-printables/


I was so busy making all these fun things for my girls friends and teachers I completly forgot to make one for my hubby :( but I did make him this...


This is a photo from our wedding and I left the line blank so I can write different reasons why I love him with dry erase markers. Kind of sweet right!?
I found this via Super Savings Blog. Here is the link: 
 http://supersavingsblog.blogspot.com/2012/02/my-husbands-valentines-day-gift-i-love.html

Thanks for stopping by. More ideas on their way, until then... Happy Creating!!





No comments:

Post a Comment