Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Happy Summer

 Hi All,

No, I have not gone crazy. I know Happy Summer is a silly post name for the middle of February, but I am trying to catch you up on all the things I've created in the past year.

Even though the high is only 30 degrees, the sun is shining here and I've got spring fever in a bad way, so the flip flop card seemed appropriate.

This is the card I made for my oldest daughters teachers at the end of the school year last year. She graduated preschool and had the same teacher for two years. I think I was more emotional than her. My eyes welled up on numerous occasions during the adorable graduation ceremony.


I found the idea for the gifts on Pinterest via Rachel Berry- www.therachelberryblog.com
It was so cute, original and practical. It consisted of a beach towel, magazine, lifesavers, and sunscreen.


Here is a picture of our little graduate and her teacher for 3 and 4 year old preschool


Thank you for stopping by and come back soon. Happy Creating!!

No comments:

Post a Comment