Sunday, April 22, 2012

Happy Earth Day

Hello All

In celebration of our beautiful Earth I have a fun craft to share with you. It includes recycling and the outdoors. I made this for my Aunt for her birthday and I hope to make more in the future.It's a twig vase and I found the idea on Pinterest via homemadeserenity.blogspot.com

All you need is:
A Glass Jar
Hot Glue Gun
Hemp Twine
Ribbon

Step 1: Gather twigs from your yard or neighborhood 
(this was my daughters favorite part)
Step 2: Use Hot Glue to glue twigs to glass jar
Step 3: Wrap Hemp Twine around the twigs and tie tight
Step 4: Add your Ribbon any with and color you'd like
Step 5: Fill your jar with water and flower
Viola! A perfect environment friendly gift


Later I added a yellow ribbon because it just needed something else. 


Happy Earth Day!
A picture from our nature hike today :)


Happy Creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment